Who We Can Help
We can help parents and young people invested in learning to hone, own, master and enact strategies to shape the tone and structure of their homes and their lives. The parents and young people who benefit the most from working with us seek education, a heftier tool kit and are ready to take the necessary action steps to feel empowered in their lives.
- A parent aiming to preserve their family unit in the home while they bolster support around a struggling adolescent or a struggling young adult?
- A young person interested in shaping their lives through identifying their strengths, their needs and their vision for who they want to be and how they want to show up through life’s challenges?
- A parent with a struggling adolescent or a struggling young adult beginning or in the process of treatment through wilderness therapy, residential treatment or therapeutic board school?
- Struggling to face life with confidence at home, with your parents, family, friends, co-parenting partner?
- A parent or a young person preparing for a return home from wilderness therapy, residential treatment or therapeutic boarding school?
Are you or your family facing obstacles stemming from:
- Attachment Issues
- Behavioral Issues
- Blended families
- Executive Functioning differences
- Gender Identity
- Grief / Loss
- Learning differences
- School refusal
- Self Harm
- Substance Use / Abuse
- Spectrum Disorders
- Unhealthy Boundaries
If so, we can help!
We work with young people and parents who are faced with situations that are proving more difficult to manage than anticipated. Perhaps you already have serious concerns with your or your child’s emotional distress or behavior, or you’re frustrated with not being aligned within your parents, co-parent, peers.
You probably already know that something needs to change in your family system. Despite the fact that the old way isn’t working, you’re not sure of what other options you have or how to shift your own behaviors to create change.
Families come to us with a variety of different obstacles. Whether you are just starting to research options such PHP, IOP, long-term out-of-home treatment or wilderness therapy; or you are transitioning between different levels of treatment, coming home or bringing a child home from treatment, or are a young person or have a child who has been home from treatment and you are looking to maintain or re-enliven the skills learned there; or you are wanting to take a proactive approach before a situation escalates and necessitates long-term help, we can support you in shifting to a healthier family dynamic.
We have seen the “wait and see” approach backfire many times. Individuals often wish they had engaged in our coaching support earlier in the process. Individuals experience significant relief and stability in having our support in developing their goals and bringing results to life. We make navigating this journey easier and encourage you to reach out today.